Thursday, August 11, 2011

Long-Distance Indie Coffee Date #19. [Cafe 260] - King West, Downtown

Indie Coffee Shop #19 

Cafe 260


Drink Ordered: Banana Chocolate Latte 


Now, when I had this drink it was pretty yummy. I recommended it to a friend and she hated it. She wouldn't recommend it to anyone. So, beware folks! To each his own! 

I also purchased some lunch! They offer a range of paninis and soups! I had a taste of their chili. It was  a cold day, so I decided chili would be a perfect fit! And it was tasty :) 


Size: Small but cozy. It's perfect for those students in the area looking for a comfortable and cozy place to study. I sat at a little table, but there were some comfy couches. 


Menu: Lots of food items to choose from... I feel like they are known amongst the student crowd as the place to visit for breakfast and lunch. After having their chili, I'm not surprised! 

Atmosphere: Colourful. I just remember it being a busy place. It's a "quiet" place for students just doing some casual studying, but really it's a place where a lot of people are coming and going. It's great for meeting up with friends and study groups. It does have quite the cozy feel for small study sessions. 

Overall, Cafe 260 was alright. The service was nice, but it was alright. I wouldn't go back here, even though the food was nice. If I were a student in the area, yes I would go back. But I'm not, so I won't make the trek down there again. 

Date Potential: None. 0/10 Hearts 

Great For: Students. Study groups. Meet-ups

2/5 Smiles 











No comments:

Post a Comment